SDO Relational Data Access Service
- Instalarea / configurarea
- Constante predefinite
- SDO-DAS-Relational Funcții
- SDO_DAS_Relational::applyChanges — Applies the changes made to a data graph back to the database.
- SDO_DAS_Relational::__construct — Creates an instance of a Relational Data Access Service
- SDO_DAS_Relational::createRootDataObject — Returns the special root object in an otherwise empty data graph. Used when creating a data graph from scratch.
- SDO_DAS_Relational::executePreparedQuery — Executes an SQL query passed as a prepared statement, with a list of values to substitute for placeholders, and return the results as a normalised data graph.
- SDO_DAS_Relational::executeQuery — Executes a given SQL query against a relational database and returns the results as a normalised data graph.
add a note User Contributed Notes SDO-DAS-Relational - [0 notes]
There are no user contributed notes for this page.