If you are looking for a better documentation, until this gets updated, you can look at https://github.com/bkw/pecl-amqp-official/tree/master/stubs
- Predefined Constants
- AMQPConnection — The AMQPConnection class
- AMQPConnection::connect — Establish a connection with the AMQP broker.
- AMQPConnection::__construct — Create an instance of AMQPConnection
- AMQPConnection::disconnect — Closes the connection with the AMQP broker.
- AMQPConnection::isConnected — Determine if the AMQPConnection object is connected to the broker.
- AMQPConnection::reconnect — Closes any open connection and creates a new connection with the AMQP broker.
- AMQPConnection::setHost — Set the amqp host.
- AMQPConnection::setLogin — Set the login.
- AMQPConnection::setPassword — Set the password.
- AMQPConnection::setPort — Set the port.
- AMQPConnection::setVhost — Set the amqp virtual host
- AMQPExchange — The AMQPExchange class
- AMQPQueue — The AMQPQueue class
- AMQPQueue::ack — Acknowledge the receipt of a message
- AMQPQueue::bind — Bind the given queue to a routing key on an exchange.
- AMQPQueue::cancel — Cancel a queue binding.
- AMQPQueue::__construct — Create an instance of an AMQPQueue object.
- AMQPQueue::consume — The consume purpose
- AMQPQueue::declare — Declare a new queue
- AMQPQueue::delete — Delete a queue and its contents.
- AMQPQueue::get — Retrieve the next message from the queue.
- AMQPQueue::purge — Purge the contents of a queue
- AMQPQueue::unbind — Unbind the queue from a routing key.
add a note User Contributed Notes AMQP - [1 notes]